Need tips on how to market your fight gym? Just simply follow the tips below.
• Offer a Free Gym Pass. Well a lot of people would love to try things out first before they actually get to buy it. If they like it, then they would most certainly buy it. Have a free pass for first time casual visitors and let them try for a few days or so. Make them feel like a valued member and give them good customer service.
• Create a Member Referral Program. This is a great strategy to attract new members to your gym. Make sure that the program is easy otherwise people won’t do it. If you have a website, then you can make use of a Refer a Friend form so that members can send it to their friends or family members.
• Invest on a website. Most people get their needed info on the internet. The internet is your biggest area to find and get leads for gaining new members. Make sure that the site is user-friendly, has good and appealing theme and most of all, loaded with good quality contents such as tips, how-to articles and other useful information.
• Create a Facebook Page. Pretty much a lot of people are logged on to Facebook. So it is a good idea to setup a Facebook page about your gym and add your members there. Have them tell their friends and like your page. Also try interacting with them. You can post updates or events there as well.
• Organize a Member Challenge. You can have it monthly or a 90-day challenge, it’s your call. This is a great way to maintain member motivation and make your gym give off more energy. Give prizes to top 3 winners like discounts, free drink bottles or a massage.
• Social Events. Run social events to improve social interaction with trainers and members. A yearly Christmas Party can be a good idea.
• Reach the Local Community. Visit other local businesses and introduce yourself. Offer their staff members a special membership rate if they partner with you.
Want to know how to keep your members longer? Watch the video below for more info.
Doing a marketing strategy for a fight gym can be quite a challenge especially if you have competitors in your area. But with just the right knowledge, tools and passion, any gym owners can gain that much needed leads and members for their gym. Here are some of the known ways to do a proper marketing strategy to stand a fighting chance against your competitors.
• Identify your targeted audience and focus in building a name for your gym through a strong brand identity like logo shirts for the staff, good signage, etc.
• Setup a user-friendly website with a cool and appealing theme. Also you need to add good quality content to your websites by writing tips, training videos and a community support section where other trainers and members can interact with each other. Other useful things to add are newsletter, diet tips, a blog section, video exercises and maybe a tracker for members to check and among other useful info.
• Set aside a budget for the gym’s interior. Something like giving it a new look for example new mirrors, improved lighting, new coat of painting and others. You might also consider getting new machines or equipment to replace the old ones. Getting a new equipment or machine per quarter of the year can be a good idea. Crafting new exercise forms or techniques if you can allow it, offer different classes and other new stuff can also be done as well.
• If you can turn your trainers and staff into key stakeholders, then do so. In fact, you should. This is to keep the good staff from leaving and going to the competition. Build a program in which the staff and trainers can gain incentive for every goals met for bringing new members to the gym.
• Create a buzz. For example, start a fitness challenge for members and get the local sponsors to give the prize or setup once a month activities for members and have them bring a guest or two to join the said activities. If the guests love it, then they might want to join your gym as new members.
It might be difficult for a gym owner or manager to do marketing for his gym and if you are planning to get more members, you are going to have to do a marketing strategy for it. Although with the nowadays it can be quite easy, especially with the help of internet. You only need to have the right knowledge and to get started let’s take a look of the ways of getting your gym gain more members and improve your gym.
Change your usual routine and Offer classes. One of the known complaints in most gym members is that the gym doesn’t have enough facility that offers unique classes. Sometimes this is the reason for low membership rates. To improve your gym business, you should try offering a variety of classes since it easiest way to do it.
Hiring Trainers that are attentive to their Members. This is really important since customer service is one that is most important in all businesses. A trainer that gives their full attention to their trainee will give a sense of importance and professionalism to them, the trainee. A good trainer can give encouragement to their members as well as make the whole workout more enjoyable.
Getting Leads using FitnessTexter. This is a good way to get leads especially now that internet access available. You can put custom texting codes to your Facebook page, business cards, Instagram pictures, email signatures and among others. It is quite easy for customers to send a quick text and this means an increased in leads.
Have Your Members to Bring Their Friends Along. If you apply a “Refer-a-Friend” program to your current gym members, you will most likely get more members to come to your gym as well. Give your current members a free month if they are able to bring in friends to your gym. Remember, your current members are your best sales people so better take good care of them.